Whether you need a doctor for regular well child visits, acute care for a sick child or teen, or are seeking research driven natural remedies, your little ones will be expertly and lovingly cared for at Peninsula Integrative Medicine.
Dr. Kemnec is one of few pediatric specialists in the Peninsula and South Bay to offer a holistic approach to pediatric care. As a naturopathic doctor, Dr. Kemnec focuses on disease prevention, patient and parent collaboration and education, identifying the root cause of illness, and providing individualized treatment.
Visits at our naturopathic doctor’s office offer more comprehensive care than a typical pediatric visit. Dr. Kemnec offers after hours phone calls and emails as well as Saturday visits to be sure your little one can be cared for despite our busy schedules. Dr. Kemnec is passionate about involving parents and her young patients in building a treatment plan that realistically fits their needs and she always takes time to explain your child’s diagnosis and rationale for recommended treatment.
Expect to spend 45-60 minutes with our doctors at each visit. Dr. Kemnec enjoys taking the time to help parents navigate their child’s health including vaccine administration in a non-judgmental environment. She welcomes families on all vaccine schedules into her practice.
- Common concerns in infancy including vaccine questions, colic, reflux, diaper rash, nursing and weaning, growth concerns
- Eczema, acne, ringworm, warts, cold sores, psoriasis and other rashes
- Chronic or recurrent ear infections
- Frequent colds/illnesses
- Allergies and hay fever
- Digestive issues: tummy aches, constipation, diarrhea, Celiac disease, lactose intolerance, and food allergies/sensitivities
- Growth problems and nutritional disorders
- ADD/ADHD, sensory processing disorders, Autism
- Anxiety, depression, childhood stress, bullying
- Sleep problems including night terrors and bed wetting
- Bone and joint problems including sports injuries, growing pains, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Genetic concerns including MTHFR, COMT, MAO, and other common SNPs