Dr. Jeffrey Kehoe is a Naturopathic Doctor and licensed acupuncturist who advocates for the most natural, least invasive means to maintaining optimal health. He understands that each person is unique and requires an individualized approach aligned with their goals and values. His greatest joy is getting to know his patients and helping them identify and treat the root cause of their conditions.
Dr. Kehoe specializes in biofeedback, acupuncture, and behavioral health. His areas of focus include nervous system regulation, cardiovascular health, proper digestive function, nutrition, and environmental medicine. He is particularly passionate about men’s health, mental health, and providing support with addiction and eating disorders.
Dr. Kehoe completed his training at Bastyr University in the greater Seattle area where he earned a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) and Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MSAOM). He is also a certified Yin Yoga instructor.
- Naturopathic Doctor: CA, WA
- Acupuncture: CA, NCCAOM (national board)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- California Naturopathic Doctor’s Association (CNDA)
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP)
- Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (GastroANP)
- Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA)